Damac to showcase at Jeddah property event
Dubai, June 6, 2011
Damac Properties, a leading independent real estate company, will showcase its award-winning regional development portfolio at an upcoming property event in Jeddah.
Cityscape Jeddah will run from June 11 to 13 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events.
“Damac Properties is one of the most highly regarded developers in the region, with a proven track record of delivering high quality, luxury properties to market. Through our partnership with Versace Home in Beirut, we have set a new benchmark for luxury residential development in the region, and our display at Cityscape will reflect that,” said Niall McLoughlin, senior vice president of Damac Properties.
Damac Properties’ projects at the expo will include International Property Award-winning Damac Tower in Beirut and the iconic 48-storey Al Jawharah Tower on the Jeddah Corniche.
“The height and unique architectural design of Al Jawharah make it an ‘iconic’ project for the Jeddah Corniche. Visually, it is an awe inspiring development with an architecturally impressive curved facade.”
“The design incorporates a series of aluminium composite panels for privacy which contribute to the spectacular aesthetic appearance of the exterior, by creating shining, silver ‘fins’,” he added.
Construction of Al Jawharah has progressed past the second podium level, a statement said.
“Our core aim is to provide luxury lifestyle concepts in every market in which we operate. Al Jawharah tower is positioned at the high end of the property market, and is targeted at customers who seek comfort, luxury and every modern convenience,” McLoughlin said.
“Al Jawharah will appeal to young professionals, families and retirees alike. It is a stylish, exclusive address which will attract those in search of a luxury lifestyle.”
“Damac Tower is a stunning blend of exquisite Versace interiors, unique architectural design, in an enviable location on the shores of the Mediterranean. It has been recognised on the global stage, which distinguishes the project as one of the most highly regarded residential developments in the world,” continued McLoughlin.
Damac Properties will also showcase the Park Towers development at the Dubai International Financial Centre. The Park Towers is about 95 per cent complete, McLoughlin said.
“Damac Properties continued to build, even amid the worst of the global downturn, which means that we are now in a unique position to be able to offer brand new luxury apartments in recently completed or nearly complete developments across the region” McLoughlin said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum