Hamptons showcases Emaar's Beverly West
Dubai, February 24, 2011
Hamptons Mena, a premier property services company, is showcasing residences in Beverly West, the luxury residential tower developed by Emaar Properties in Los Angeles.
Designed by some of the world’s leading architects, designers and builders, Beverly West features 35 highly customised residences in a 21-storey building rising above Beverly Hills.
Beverly West is set amidst the green foliage of Los Angeles Country Club, between the Wilshire Corridor and Beverly Hills, two of the most prestigious stretches of real estate in Los Angeles. The residences open to uninterrupted views of the city as well as snow-capped mountains in the north and the Pacific Ocean to the west.
The Beverly West residences range in size from 1,770 to 8,215 sq ft and come in six design schemes – from classic to contemporary. The designs incorporate the finest fixtures, finishes and appliances, and offer the ultimate in materials and craftsmanship from full, slab-marble walls in the bathroom, and limestone and hardwood flooring. Artworks from premier Los Angeles collections pervade the building, adding to its elegant appeal, a statement said.
A special kiosk located in the ground floor, near the Fashion Catwalk entrance of the Fashion Avenue in The Dubai Mall, highlights the development.
“The residences have the unique appeal as a holiday or business home given its superior location advantage, and offer the highest standards of luxury,” stated a Hamptons Mena spokesperson.
Only minutes away from an international airport, Beverly West is down the street from one of the most celebrated and exclusive shopping streets in the world, Rodeo Drive. The highly acclaimed J Paul Getty Museum and UCLA (one of the top research institutions in the US) are also a short walk or drive. The Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area and the open stretches of white sand beach from Santa Monica to Malibu are both within five miles of Beverly West.
Beverly West offers an extensive array of amenities including a fitness centre, full-sized swimming pool with a whirlpool spa, modern boardroom, 24-hour valet parking and garage, 24-hour concierge, housekeeping quarters and advanced security systems.
Work on Beverly West is progressing as per schedule with the exteriors, amenities and common areas set to be completed in the first quarter.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi