Work on $66m Platinum Tower begins
Manama, March 23, 2008
Construction work has begun on the BD25 million ($66 million) Platinum Tower in the Seef area and the project is expected to be completed in 24 months.
Pearl Development and Real Estate Company (PDREC), a consortium of investors from Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and other GCC nations, who were behind the Abraj Al Lulu, the BD95 million freehold residential development property, are building the tower.
"Bahrain is emerging as an attractive business destination and is rapidly building on its strength as the financial hub of the Middle East," PDREC chairman Mohammed Dadabhai.
"A vibrant business climate will require quality commercial space for those seeking to capitalise on the business opportunities available, and Platinum Tower is being developed and has begun construction with this goal in mind," Dadabhai said.
The project has been designed to offer a first-class business environment and is ideal for those who seek convenience, quality and luxury in the range of amenities and services provided, he noted.
It has immense investment potential because of its location in the exclusive Seef area, and easy accessibility to Manama's commercial business district makes it an ideal base for conducting business in Bahrain.
"Even prior to the pre-launch, we have sold 25 per cent of the property, and an additional 25 per cent has already been booked by potential customers," said Pegasus Real Estate, exclusive sales agents for the project, managing director Hatim Dadabhai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan