Region’s top insurers awarded
Dubai, October 3, 2013
Top insurers in the region were recognised at an event attended by leading decision makers and influencers in the insurance industry in Dubai.
The 10th Insurex Conference and Awards was held at the Westin Mena Seyahi Dubai yesterday (October 2) and winners across 15 categories were announced.
Abdul Khaliq R. Khalil was recognised for outstanding performance by being awarded the coveted 'Achievement Award of the Year,' while Orient Insurance and RSA scooped up the 'General Insurer of the Year Award.'
Nexus Insurance Brokers won the 'Training Award' and 'Personal Lines Broker of the Year' award. The 'Corporate Social Responsibility Award' was given to National Health Insurance Company – Daman for its leadership in the field and RSA took home the honours for 'Advertising Campaign of the Year.'
Other winners included National Health Insurance Company – Daman for 'Marketing Initiative of the Year' and 'Medical Insurer of the Year,' Zurich for 'Reinsurer of the Year' and 'Life Insurer of the Year,' and Chedid Re for 'Reinsurance Broker of the Year.'
The 'E-business Award' was won by RSA for its innovative use of digital media, with Abu Dhabi National Takaful winning the award for 'Takaful Operator of the Year.' Clyde & Co was awarded for the Consultants and Lawyers category. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head