Top auditors to attend Dubai forum
Dubai, September 12, 2013
About 100 auditing experts from leading global firms will be in Dubai next week for a major conference which will provide them a great opportunity for networking to redefine strategic measures to deal with unpredictable future risks.
The 6th Annual Internal Auditors Forum, to be held from September 15 to 17 at Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana Hotel, Dubai, will aim to create a risk-centric mindset to swiftly respond to current risk challenges, said the event organisers Marcus Evans.
The conference will feature a combination of case studies , panel discussions as well as roundtable discussions with a third day workshop on intelligent monitoring using data analytics.
Top auditors from General Motors UAE, Emirated NBD, National Holding UAE besides group chief internal auditors from El Sewedy Electric Company, Egypt, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, UAE will be sharing their cutting edge strategies on the new trails for auditors’ expedition to transform as key players towards organizations’ success, said the organisers.
Given the increased demand placed on organizations and the volatile business environments, there is a growing need for internal auditors to stretch beyond its traditional focus and abilities, they stated.
Organisations cannot afford to have inefficiencies or exposure to risk, and it is critical for internal auditors to plan for effective operationsl performance and risk coverage, they added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school