Eskan Bank launches eServices package
Manama, August 17, 2013
In cooperation with Bahrain’s eGovernment Authority, Eskan Bank has launched a package of services allowing all its clients to review and perform transactions easily.
Eskan Bank provides nine banking eservices to its clients on Bahrain.bh that include account summary, transactions history, housing loan, loan overdue, returned cheques, official statements, alternative payer, repayment calculator and beneficiary information.
To benefit from these nine online services available on Bahrain.bh, clients will need to register in the (eKey) system, by visiting Eskan Bank offices or the nearest eService Centers.
The registration in the (eKey) system requires the clients’ attendance in person, along with their valid Smart Card.
“The Bank seeks to facilitate the availability of housing services, carrying out transactions with ease of use through multiple channels. The core purpose of eservices is to provide time and effort-saving services for customers without the need to attend in person to the Bank offices and ensure that customers can carry out transactions with much ease’’ head of Banking Operations at the Eskan Tariq Al Jalahma stated. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units