GCC economies set to grow at 5.6pc in 2013
Manama, June 22, 2013
The GCC economies are expected to grow at 5.6 per cent by the end of this year, said a report citing a top regional banking official.
The GCC economies would continue to benefit from high oil prices, which exceed $100 per barrel, Al Baraka Banking Group chairman and chief executive Adnan Ahmed Yousif told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee