Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
Dubai, May 22, 2013
Emirates NBD launched a $1 billion core capital-boosting bond on Wednesday, amid healthy demand, allowing the Dubai lender to tighten earlier price guidance.
The Tier 1 bond launched at a final yield of 5.75 per cent, tighter than the 6 per cent indicated earlier in the day.
Pricing is due later on Wednesday.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank , HSBC Holdings, ING, Morgan Stanley as well as Emirates NBD's investment banking unit are mandated arrangers on the bond. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain