NextCare wins new Bahrain licence
Manama, May 14, 2013
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) has granted a licence to NextCare Holding to establish NextCare Bahrain.
NextCare Holding, which was incorporated in Bahrain with a paid up capital of $8 million, became by 2006 a member of the Germany Bavarian based Allianz Group.
The Bahrain-based holding company has subsidiaries in the UAE, Egypt, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia.
The company and its subsidiaries specialise in ancillary service provider activities, in which they assist insurance companies in processing and following up the medical insurance claims process including the regular customer support.
“We are pleased to license NextCare and look forward for the company to expand its services in the Middle East and North Africa,” said Ahmed Abdulaziz Al Bassam, director of licensing & policy at CBB.
“The recent statistics shows rapid growth in health insurance which recognizes the potential opportunities in the Mena region,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3