Jeddah Governor Prince Mishal and Dr Faysal
at the official opening of JCF
CPC sponsors Jeddah Commercial Forum
Jeddah, April 21, 2013
Saudi Arabia’s Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) participated recently as a diamond sponsor in the third edition of the Jeddah Commercial Forum (JCF) 2013.
The support was organised in cooperation with the Strategic Commercial Committee at the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI).
The event at Jeddah Hilton was held under the theme “Enabling National Trade with the Global Competitive Criteria”.
Being part of this important forum emphasizes the company’s action on environmental, ethical, social and economic issues, said Dr Faysal Alaquil, director of Business Development and head of Corporate Social Responsibility at CPC.
“The forum tackles several issues which concern the Saudi economy and we are always keen to support any initiatives to end the concerns and problems facing the economy. We always engage in campaigns that aim to increase the awareness to tackle any negative issues such as counterfeiting, cover-up, anti-dumping and subsidy duties imposed on petrochemical exports,” he added.
The third edition of Jeddah Commercial Forum explored business developments and issues in Saudi Arabia.
Jeddah Governor Prince Mishal Bin Majed and Nashwa Taher, JCF President and the chairwoman of Commerce Committee at the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI) honoured CPC for its support and sponsorship. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector
- DME sets new trading records