Jeddah Governor Prince Mishal and Dr Faysal
at the official opening of JCF
CPC sponsors Jeddah Commercial Forum
Jeddah, April 21, 2013
Saudi Arabia’s Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) participated recently as a diamond sponsor in the third edition of the Jeddah Commercial Forum (JCF) 2013.
The support was organised in cooperation with the Strategic Commercial Committee at the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI).
The event at Jeddah Hilton was held under the theme “Enabling National Trade with the Global Competitive Criteria”.
Being part of this important forum emphasizes the company’s action on environmental, ethical, social and economic issues, said Dr Faysal Alaquil, director of Business Development and head of Corporate Social Responsibility at CPC.
“The forum tackles several issues which concern the Saudi economy and we are always keen to support any initiatives to end the concerns and problems facing the economy. We always engage in campaigns that aim to increase the awareness to tackle any negative issues such as counterfeiting, cover-up, anti-dumping and subsidy duties imposed on petrochemical exports,” he added.
The third edition of Jeddah Commercial Forum explored business developments and issues in Saudi Arabia.
Jeddah Governor Prince Mishal Bin Majed and Nashwa Taher, JCF President and the chairwoman of Commerce Committee at the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI) honoured CPC for its support and sponsorship. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'