Alpen appoints new board member
Manama, April 18, 2013
Alpen Capital has appointed Edward Villiers, global head of financial institution sales and head of Global Financial Markets, London at Rabobank International as a member of its board of directors.
Alpen Capital is an investment bank headquartered in Dubai. It is present in other GCC locations such as Qatar, Oman and Bahrain. It also has an extensive footprint in India with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
It offers a full range of advisory services including debt advisory, equity advisory & capital markets and mergers & acquisitions advisory.
“We are delighted to welcome Villiers to the Alpen Capital Board. He will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to Alpen Capital, having worked in international capital markets for the past 25 years,” said Rohit Walia, executive vice chairman & CEO, Alpen Capital Group. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business