Nexus wins top Mena insurance broker award
Dubai, January 28, 2013
Nexus Insurance Brokers scooped the coveted Personal Lines Broker of the Year title at the recent 2013 Mena Insurance Awards in Dubai.
“The ability to deliver the best possible insurance product to suit individual needs is becoming increasingly important in the region, and we remain committed to raising the standards across the industry,” said Mahmoud Nodjoumi, founder and CEO, Nexus Group.
“We are honoured to be named Personal Lines Broker of the Year, as this is culmination of a lot of hard work from our entire workforce, as well as a significant indication that we are on the right track as a company.”
The Personal Lines Broker of the Year award was awarded to Nexus Insurance Brokers for displaying a coherent development strategy, highlighting product innovation, responding to customer needs and enhancing quality of service. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch