Solidarity opens new service centre in Bahrain
Manama, January 20, 2013
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of one of the largest Takaful groups in the world, Solidarity Group Holding, has opened its sixth Insurance Services Centre in Bahrain.
It was inaugurated by Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) executive director of financial institutions supervision Abdul Rahman Al Baker, in the presence of Solidarity General Takaful board chairman Saleh Hussain and Solidarity Group chief executive Ashraf Bseisu, said a report in our sister newspaper the Gulf Daily News.
CBB director of insurance supervision Nader Al Mandeel, other bank officials and the Solidarity board and management were present.
"We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Insurance Services Centre which can only strengthen our reach to be closer to our customers," Hussain said.
"This initiative is part of an expansion strategy Solidarity has embarked upon to expand its retail network and proximity to its increasing customer base," he said.
"This centre in Hamala is strategically located in Al Dhila'a complex serving a large geographical population base," said Bseisu, adding that the new centre is designed to provide Solidarity's customers with an enhanced customer experience and to service all their Takaful insurance needs from Sunday to Thursday from 8am to 6pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head