Solidarity opens new service centre in Bahrain
Manama, January 20, 2013
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of one of the largest Takaful groups in the world, Solidarity Group Holding, has opened its sixth Insurance Services Centre in Bahrain.
It was inaugurated by Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) executive director of financial institutions supervision Abdul Rahman Al Baker, in the presence of Solidarity General Takaful board chairman Saleh Hussain and Solidarity Group chief executive Ashraf Bseisu, said a report in our sister newspaper the Gulf Daily News.
CBB director of insurance supervision Nader Al Mandeel, other bank officials and the Solidarity board and management were present.
"We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Insurance Services Centre which can only strengthen our reach to be closer to our customers," Hussain said.
"This initiative is part of an expansion strategy Solidarity has embarked upon to expand its retail network and proximity to its increasing customer base," he said.
"This centre in Hamala is strategically located in Al Dhila'a complex serving a large geographical population base," said Bseisu, adding that the new centre is designed to provide Solidarity's customers with an enhanced customer experience and to service all their Takaful insurance needs from Sunday to Thursday from 8am to 6pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013