Mode Bahrain offers mobile wallet solutions
, January 14, 2013
Mode Bahrain "Money On Demand" has developed its own Mobile Wallet and Mobile Banking solutions and services to allow bank customers to have access to various financial services through their Smartphones and regular phones.
This is the first service of its kind in the kingdom and the Middle East, the company said.
Ebrahim Janahi, CEO of Mode Bahrain, said: "We look forward to facilitate the transfer of funds and payments to our financial institutions customers through modern and advanced technologies. As in Mode, we always seek to provide new and unique solutions.
“We also provide banking solutions to banks within and outside Bahrain, and the convenience of transactions, which are between the bank and the customer.”
One of the advantages of the services provided by "Mode" solutions, is the quick and easy money transfers from a mobile wallet to any bank account through money changers spread in 32 countries via the "Remittance Hub", which is developed, managed and owned by Mode, and transfer of funds from wallet to other wallet locally and internationally.
For example, it can transfer to the Philippines by "Smart Money" from Smart Telecom, “G-Cash" by Globe Telecom, to Pakistan by Telenor Telecom and to the Himalayan Bank, Nepal using cash-on-ID.
Customers can deposit and withdraw money from any branch of Nonoo Exchange or through a sales staff at Mode, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions