AXA Gulf launches new repair service
Dubai, December 15, 2012
AXA Gulf – one of the top five insurers in the GCC region has announced the launch of its priority repair service for customers who have an accident claim in the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman.
With this new service on offer, AXA reinforces its commitment to offer one of the most customer-friendly insurance services and ensure that they no longer need to wait for their accident repair work to start.
The new service ensures that the repair work will commence at the designated garage as soon as the claim is reported at the AXA certified workshop, said a statement from the insurer.
The AXA service will thus extend an unmatched advantage for customers going in for insurance claim and would effectively do away with the long delays in the repair work to get under way and get completed.
Industry research have revealed that the average wait-in period for appointment at a garage is an agonizing 8-10 days after the accident, which puts an additional pressure on the customers’ daily schedule and mobility, said a senior official.
Alexis de Beauregard, the chief officer - Marketing & Retail products at AXA Gulf, said: "Since our inception, AXA Gulf has achieved unprecedented success and has always believed in offering creative ideas, global reach and highly flexible service capabilities matching the best-in-class in insurance solutions to make our clients’ lives easier. "
"The new service is an unmatched, guaranteed service that offers our customers total peace of mind – making AXA a one-stop provider, simplifying things at key and critical moments for our clients," he stated.
He added: “Clients no longer have to wait for their appointments at garages, as the repair will start as soon as they drop their cars at any of our network of garages. Plus, we also offer an AXA desk to register their claims at the point of repair. We are confident that the new service will reinforce our revered service quality and customer service reputation.”
To further build awareness about the new service, AXA has announced an effective marketing and customer outreach campaign.
Creating a strong differentiation over other insurance solutions on offer, the new priority repair services would be marketed through strong outdoor and radio campaigns as also print and web-based outreach in some markets.
With the new service, clients can be assured of prompt, high-quality repairs and additional pick and drop-off facility, if required, he added. -TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO