BBK launches new Al Wajaha account
Manama, December 3, 2012
Bahrain-based bank BBK has launched its upmarket Al Wajaha account, an exclusive banking service which has been carefully tailored to meet the banking, travel and lifestyle needs of its most discerning customers, said a report.
In addition to the premium range of banking services and benefits, Al Wajaha offers a Visa Infinite debit card, a first in Bahrain.
Al Wajaha customers will have access to dedicated relationship managers and the Majlis Al Wajaha, a very private in-branch service area exclusively dedicated to them. A special parking space at BBK's main branch has been designated for Al Wajaha customers' convenience, said the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Al Wajaha service includes the prestigious Al Wajaha Visa Infinite Debit Card offering an exclusive package of benefits from Visa, including travel benefits, multi-trip insurance and access to concierge services and emergency medical services.
In addition, Al Wajaha customers are automatically provided with a Priority Pass card giving them access to over 600 airport lounges in over 300 cities worldwide.
Al Wajaha customers are entitled to preferential rates on their fixed deposits as well as loans, overdraft facilities, higher point-of-sale spending limits, higher ATM cash withdrawal limits and reduced fees on selected banking services.
Al Wajaha is available to existing customers of BBK as well as to new customers who meet the bank's qualifying criteria.
"At BBK, we cherish the relationship with our customers and always pay very close attention to our customers' needs," said BBK chief executive Abdulkarim Bucheery.
"I am therefore delighted to announce our new Al Wajaha banking service which offers an unrivalled package of features and benefits specially designed to meet the needs of the most discerning customers.
"Visa is delighted that BBK is launching its Visa Infinite debit card and providing its high net worth customers with the latest in security, design and rewards," said Visa Kuwait country manager Majeed Hujair.
"Like Visa, BBK is committed to delivering value-added products that provide not only security and acceptance to its cardholders, but also real value in terms of lifestyle benefits," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals