New headquarters for BIBF on way
Manama, July 4, 2012
The Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) will move into a new headquarters, work on which is set to start in the middle of next year and run until 2015.
Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan discussed the plan with Central Bank of Bahrain Governor Rasheed Al Maraj yesterday (July 3).
Humaidan, who is also head of the Supreme Council for Vocational Training, supported plans to promote BIBF academic programmes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov