New headquarters for BIBF on way
Manama, July 4, 2012
The Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) will move into a new headquarters, work on which is set to start in the middle of next year and run until 2015.
Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan discussed the plan with Central Bank of Bahrain Governor Rasheed Al Maraj yesterday (July 3).
Humaidan, who is also head of the Supreme Council for Vocational Training, supported plans to promote BIBF academic programmes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale