Dubai mall developer plans $500m 7-year bond
Dubai, June 28, 2012
Dubai-based mall developer Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Holding plans to price a $500 million seven-year bond, according to the arranging banks.
The bond will price at 5.25, at the tighter end of the range indicated earlier on Wednesday, signalling strong demand for the paper.
Orderbooks, which closed at 1030 GMT, were believed to be about $2 billion, lead arrangers said in a separate update.
JP Morgan, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Standard Chartered, UBS and Barclays are bookrunners on the deal.
A year after it called off its maiden conventional bond issue in the international market, MAF is counting on stronger global demand for Gulf debt, and better investor sentiment towards Dubai in particular, to get a successful deal away.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds