Solidarity opens new office in Bahrain
Manama, April 15, 2012
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of leading Takaful company Solidarity Group Holding, has inaugurated its new main insurance services centre in Bahrain.
The centre was inaugurated by Abdul Rahman Al-Baker, executive director of Financial Institutions Supervision, Central Bank of Bahrain in the presence of Saleh Hussain, chairman of Solidarity General Takaful’s board and Ashraf Bseisu, Solidarity Group’s chief executive.
“We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Insurance Services Centre which can only strengthen our reach to be closer to our customers,” said Hussain.
“This initiative is part of an expansion strategy Solidarity has embarked upon to expand its retail network and proximity to its increasing customer base.”
“This main Insurance Services Center in Seef is strategically located next to Seef Mall serving a large geographical population base. It provides ample parking space to its customers,” said Bseisu.
“The new Insurance Services Center is designed to provide Solidarity’s customers with an enhanced customer experience and to service all their Takaful insurance needs from Sunday to Thursday from 8am to 4pm,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks