Solidarity opens new office in Bahrain
Manama, April 15, 2012
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of leading Takaful company Solidarity Group Holding, has inaugurated its new main insurance services centre in Bahrain.
The centre was inaugurated by Abdul Rahman Al-Baker, executive director of Financial Institutions Supervision, Central Bank of Bahrain in the presence of Saleh Hussain, chairman of Solidarity General Takaful’s board and Ashraf Bseisu, Solidarity Group’s chief executive.
“We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Insurance Services Centre which can only strengthen our reach to be closer to our customers,” said Hussain.
“This initiative is part of an expansion strategy Solidarity has embarked upon to expand its retail network and proximity to its increasing customer base.”
“This main Insurance Services Center in Seef is strategically located next to Seef Mall serving a large geographical population base. It provides ample parking space to its customers,” said Bseisu.
“The new Insurance Services Center is designed to provide Solidarity’s customers with an enhanced customer experience and to service all their Takaful insurance needs from Sunday to Thursday from 8am to 4pm,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson