Solidarity opens new office in Bahrain
Manama, April 15, 2012
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of leading Takaful company Solidarity Group Holding, has inaugurated its new main insurance services centre in Bahrain.
The centre was inaugurated by Abdul Rahman Al-Baker, executive director of Financial Institutions Supervision, Central Bank of Bahrain in the presence of Saleh Hussain, chairman of Solidarity General Takaful’s board and Ashraf Bseisu, Solidarity Group’s chief executive.
“We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Insurance Services Centre which can only strengthen our reach to be closer to our customers,” said Hussain.
“This initiative is part of an expansion strategy Solidarity has embarked upon to expand its retail network and proximity to its increasing customer base.”
“This main Insurance Services Center in Seef is strategically located next to Seef Mall serving a large geographical population base. It provides ample parking space to its customers,” said Bseisu.
“The new Insurance Services Center is designed to provide Solidarity’s customers with an enhanced customer experience and to service all their Takaful insurance needs from Sunday to Thursday from 8am to 4pm,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs