KIB executive named 'business manager of the year'
Kuwait City, December 1, 2011
Kuwait International Bank’s head of business continuity, Nisar Ahmed Khan, was among the nominees for Business Continuity Manager of the Year category of the BCI Asia Business Continuity Awards 2011.
The awards are organised by the Business Continuity Institute – UK (BCI) and the Business Continuity Planning Asia (BCP Asia). Khan was recently recognised at a ceremony which took place in Singapore, a statement from the company said.
Abdulraheem Alawadhi, executive manager of operations department, KIB, said: “This acknowledgement also reflects the bank’s commitment to international standards in terms of business continuity and signifies KIB’s achievement of its objectives for being a safe and stable bank for its customers.”
“We have worked hard to ensure that our business continuity team continues to be able to handle any unforeseeable disasters that may occur due to internal or external risks. Pro-active planning is the secret behind our success”, Alawadhi concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk