KIB executive named 'business manager of the year'
Kuwait City, December 1, 2011
Kuwait International Bank’s head of business continuity, Nisar Ahmed Khan, was among the nominees for Business Continuity Manager of the Year category of the BCI Asia Business Continuity Awards 2011.
The awards are organised by the Business Continuity Institute – UK (BCI) and the Business Continuity Planning Asia (BCP Asia). Khan was recently recognised at a ceremony which took place in Singapore, a statement from the company said.
Abdulraheem Alawadhi, executive manager of operations department, KIB, said: “This acknowledgement also reflects the bank’s commitment to international standards in terms of business continuity and signifies KIB’s achievement of its objectives for being a safe and stable bank for its customers.”
“We have worked hard to ensure that our business continuity team continues to be able to handle any unforeseeable disasters that may occur due to internal or external risks. Pro-active planning is the secret behind our success”, Alawadhi concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance