TAIB Bank names new HR head
Manama, June 23, 2011
Bahrain-based TAIB Bank has appointed Dina Haikel as its new head of human resources (HR).
Haikel has 20 years of financial services experience, holding senior positions within the human resources, legal and compliance functions.
Prior to her new role with TAIB Bank, she was the senior operations manager and head of HR, compliance and legal for the Bahrain division of Robeco Institutional Asset Management, a large European asset manager with $200 billion of assets under management, employing 1,600 staff across 15 countries.
Haikel began her career with HSBC Private Bank in the UK primarily working with high net worth investors with liaison responsibilities for its Middle East branch network.
"We are delighted to welcome Dina on board during this exciting period of change for TAIB Bank," said TAIB chief operating officer S K Husain.
"As we continue to restructure and streamline the business, recruiting and retaining talented staff will be fundamental to our success.”
"Dina will play a key role in this initiative as we focus on addressing future opportunities within the key areas of asset management, investment banking as well as Sharia-compliant wealth management services,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3