Bahraini Saudi Bank opens new branch
Manama, April 28, 2010
Bahraini Saudi Bank has announced the opening of its Al Hamala branch in Bahrain.
Situated at the heart of an active commercial area, the new branch enjoys a strategic location with close proximity to a large population of Bahraini Saudi customers.
Al Salam Bank Bahrain director and chief executive officer Yousif Taqi, Bahraini Saudi chairman Dr Anwar Khalifa Al Sada and Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB)executive director Khalid Hamad opened the new branch at an official ceremony, attended by VIP invitees from the CBB, commercial and banking sector and senior officials from Bahraini Saudi and Al Salam Bank.
The Al Hamala branch will offer a wide range of Sharia-compliant services including cheques deposits and withdrawals, remittances inside and outside Bahrain, retail financing including personal financing, vehicle financing, property financing and high yielding Wakala deposits.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units