Bahraini Saudi Bank opens new branch
Manama, April 28, 2010
Bahraini Saudi Bank has announced the opening of its Al Hamala branch in Bahrain.
Situated at the heart of an active commercial area, the new branch enjoys a strategic location with close proximity to a large population of Bahraini Saudi customers.
Al Salam Bank Bahrain director and chief executive officer Yousif Taqi, Bahraini Saudi chairman Dr Anwar Khalifa Al Sada and Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB)executive director Khalid Hamad opened the new branch at an official ceremony, attended by VIP invitees from the CBB, commercial and banking sector and senior officials from Bahraini Saudi and Al Salam Bank.
The Al Hamala branch will offer a wide range of Sharia-compliant services including cheques deposits and withdrawals, remittances inside and outside Bahrain, retail financing including personal financing, vehicle financing, property financing and high yielding Wakala deposits.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn