Emirates NBD customers test-drive Porsche fleet
Dubai, December 24, 2009
Emirates NBD, the Middle East’s largest bank by asset size, recently offered its priority banking customers a first of its kind chance to test drive a convoy of Porsche cars between Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah.
The cars included the new four-door, four-seater, Grand Turismo and The Panamera, Porsche’s new model.
Organised by Emirates NBD and Porsche Centre Dubai – Al Nabooda Automobiles, the day-long trip commenced with breakfast at the Grand Hyatt Dubai, included a midday lunch break at the Al Hamra Fort Hotel & Beach Resort in Ras Al Khaimah and concluded with the return journey to Dubai.
“At Emirates NBD, we are delighted to be able to offer our priority banking customers a world of privileges and unique experiences,” said Suvo Sarkar, EVP and general manager retail banking, Emirates NBD.
“We have worked closely with Porsche over the past year, in the lead up to launch of the Panamera, and are extremely pleased to have been able to offer our priority banking customers the exclusive chance to join this group test drive – and to extend financing at special rates for those who want to spend more than just a day behind the wheel of this all-new luxury model,” he added.
“This was an unforgettable day out for Porsche lovers here in the UAE,” said Vijay Rao, general manager, Porsche Centre Dubai. “We are grateful to Emirates NBD for their ongoing support.”
“The Panamera has just been introduced to the market,” said Karim Al-Azhari, president, Porsche Club UAE.
“So this was a truly unique experience for local automobile aficionados, and an especially special opportunity for priority banking customers at Emirates NBD,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit