Sofitel Abu Dhabi wins top luxury award
Abu Dhabi, November 19, 2013
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche has been named the Luxury Hotel and Conference Centre in Abu Dhabi at the World Luxury Hotel Awards held recently at the Indigo Pearl Resort Phuket in Thailand.
Over 1,000 hotels from 87 countries were nominated to participate in the world’s most prestigious awards initiative. This award is the newest addition to the hotel’s achievements, which includes Abu Dhabi’s Leading Business Hotel at the AWTA’s and Best Luxury Hotel at the Business Destination Travel Awards.
The World Luxury Hotel Awards were established in 2006 to recognise the worldwide travel industry with regards to overall service excellence. Winners are purely judged on service delivery and effective management, voted for by international tour operators, travel agents and hotel guests.
“We are honoured to add this prestigious award to the ever-growing collection of awards the hotel has received to-date,” said Nael Al-Waary, general manager.
“Offering guests exclusive and superior service is of paramount importance to us, and we pride ourselves on consistently exceeding guest expectations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas