Empire launches flight information app
Dubai, November 19, 2013
Empire Aviation Group (EAG), the Dubai and India-based private aviation leader, has launched a new Flight Information Management (FIM) App for its business jet owners to complement the company’s aircraft management services.
The app, which was developed in partnership with SkyTech Solutions, allows EAG’s aircraft owners to check the status of their aircraft and obtain flight, route and destination information, conveniently from a smart device.
EAG has around 23 business jets under management for owners across the Middle East, Africa and India.
The FIM system solution is a web and mobile based application that enables owners to book their aircraft for private use. It calculates routes with flight timings, provides destination weather information and allows the user to calendar-view booking schedules.
The new EAG App is complete with alerts, notifications and is data secured for owners and delivers information over mobile platforms and smart devices such as iPhone, iPad and Blackberry.
With the EAG team, SkyTech worked from the ideation stage to execution and implementation and support, developing technology capabilities to complement the business from platform enhancement, web enablement, customer relationship management and mobility.
Paras Dhamecha, executive director of Empire Aviation Group, said: “EAG and SkyTech Solutions have been working together to bring new information solutions for aircraft owners and we are pleased to be one of the company’s first aviation customers in the Middle East.”
“SkyTech Solutions is developing an array of new e-services and m-services to connect our owners to key information about aircraft availability, destinations, flight planning and support, for fast and easy access to information - and their aircraft.
“This fits very well into our aircraft management model and is a part of our commitment to providing innovative and high quality customer services to aircraft owners,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador