Mövenpick Bahrain 'Best Airport Hotel' in Arabia
Manama, October 31, 2013
Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain will compete for the ‘World’s Best Airport Hotel’ at the 2013 International Hotel Awards, after winning the Arabia region’s five-star award.
The hotel was earlier selected for the Bahrain country award. Mövenpick Hotel Beirut also received the country award as ‘Best Resort in Lebanon’.
The individual country award winners competed for the regional honours at a high-profile gala dinner in Dubai. Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain was announced as the highest-scoring airport hotel in Arabia and will now compete with the regional winners from Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, UK and the Americas for the ‘World’s Best Airport Hotel’ award.
The winner will be announced in November at the 2013 International Final ‘World’s Best’ Hotel Awards, to take place in London.
“We are honoured to accept this five-star award that recognises our efforts to celebrate service excellence. I would like to extend my heartfelt appreciation to our hotel team members for continuously maintaining the highest quality standards,” said Heinz Krähenbühl, general manager of Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain.
The Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain is situated opposite the Bahrain International Airport, facing the impressive Manama-Muharraq Lagoon. The Green Globe certified hotel has 106 rooms and suites, five restaurants and bars, meeting rooms and leisure facilities which include an infinity-edge swimming pool with lagoon views. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort