Ferrari World named ‘Best Theme Park’
Abu Dhabi, October 20, 2013
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was named the ‘Best Theme Park in the UAE’ at the ninth Hospitality India and Explore the World Annual International Awards (HIA 2013).
The location of the park on Yas Island, the UAE’s leading leisure hub, combined with its uniquely themed attractions including signature rides such as Formula Rossa, the fastest rollercoaster in the world, have made it an increasingly popular tourist destination, said a statement.
The world’s first and only Ferrari-branded theme park boasts a distinctive theme with a growing number of attractions suitable for all ages ranging from adrenaline-inducing rides, to state-of-the-art simulators and spectacular live shows, it said.
Mike Oswald, general manager, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, said: “We’re proud that this exciting concept of entertainment we brought to the region has been so successful with international visitors. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi has not only become an iconic attraction in the UAE, but continues to be the only place in the world where fans can get this close to the legendary brand, experience its thrilling world and get inspired by its winning spirit.”
“We are delighted to be recognized as the Best Theme Park in the UAE and would like to thank the organisers of HIA 2013, the jury and of course all our visitors,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief