Etihad launches Facebook art contest
Abu Dhabi, October 14, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has launched an art competition on its Facebook pages to discover and showcase the work of local artists, as part of its 10th anniversary celebrations.
To enter the competition, users must upload an original piece of artwork on the theme of ‘Flying, Flight & Fly,’ said a statement.
The subject, which should reference Etihad Airways, may reflect the participant’s travel experiences, an inspiring destination, or even an aircraft or airport, it said.
The competition is open to all Etihad Facebook fans in the UAE and all entries must be submitted by October 27.
The top 10 artworks will be short-listed by the airline’s judges and will be displayed on its Facebook art competition page for voting.
Voting will be open from October 29 to November 6 and the top work, as voted by the airline’s Facebook fans, will be chosen as the winner.
Two Etihad Facebook fans will win a pair of Coral Economy Class return tickets each to anywhere on the airline’s global network.
More information about the contest is available at more information about the service. The link in question is: www.etihad.com - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria