Etihad launches Facebook art contest
Abu Dhabi, October 14, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has launched an art competition on its Facebook pages to discover and showcase the work of local artists, as part of its 10th anniversary celebrations.
To enter the competition, users must upload an original piece of artwork on the theme of ‘Flying, Flight & Fly,’ said a statement.
The subject, which should reference Etihad Airways, may reflect the participant’s travel experiences, an inspiring destination, or even an aircraft or airport, it said.
The competition is open to all Etihad Facebook fans in the UAE and all entries must be submitted by October 27.
The top 10 artworks will be short-listed by the airline’s judges and will be displayed on its Facebook art competition page for voting.
Voting will be open from October 29 to November 6 and the top work, as voted by the airline’s Facebook fans, will be chosen as the winner.
Two Etihad Facebook fans will win a pair of Coral Economy Class return tickets each to anywhere on the airline’s global network.
More information about the contest is available at more information about the service. The link in question is: www.etihad.com - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas