Dubai Airports named ‘Employer of the Year’
Dubai, October 13, 2013
Dubai Airports, operator of the emirate's aviation hub, has been named the ‘Employer of the Year’ at the Middle East HR Excellence Awards 2013 held in Dubai recently.
The award is given to a company or organisation that demonstrates superior people management strategies resulting in a productive, engaged and motivated workforce and becoming an employer of choice, said a statement.
“We are very pleased to win this prestigious recognition. The past year has seen the HRD team work very hard to deliver on a number of important initiatives to help employees develop and engage with our organisation and our community to achieve our goal of making Dubai Airports the employer of choice in the UAE and beyond,” said Paul Griffiths, CEO of Dubai Airports.
The Middle East HR Excellence Awards recognise the outstanding achievements of individuals, departments, teams and organisations that have contributed to the growth and development of the HR industry in the region, said the statement.
The awards showcase the best HR talent in the Middle East and honour HR professionals in both the public and private sector for their outstanding contributions in creating a high performing workforce, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand