Oman Air appoints new managers
Muscat, October 2, 2013
Oman Air has made a series of new appointments to its airport teams across its international network.
Mohammed Al Riyami was transferred from his post at Kuala Lumpur to take on the role of airport service manager (ASM) at Doha, while Ali Al Amri has been moved from Doha to fill the ASM position in Chennai.
Hamed Said Al Shiyah has been appointed as ASM at Chittagong, Zahran Am Busaidy at Bangkok, Hilal Al Shidhani at Kathmandu and Khalid Al Balushi has been appointed as airport duty manager at Muscat.
In addition to these internal moves, three new staff have joined the airline. Waheed Al Balushi has been appointed as ASM at Kuala Lumpur, Maher Al Zadjali at Lahore and Fahad Al Suleimani at Dubai.
Saleem Amanulla, general manager – airport services at Oman Air, said: “We are delighted to welcome those members of staff who have just joined Oman Air and we congratulate those who have been appointed to new positions.”
“It is particularly satisfying for Oman’s national airline that all the new appointees are Omani nationals,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief