Oman Air appoints new managers
Muscat, October 2, 2013
Oman Air has made a series of new appointments to its airport teams across its international network.
Mohammed Al Riyami was transferred from his post at Kuala Lumpur to take on the role of airport service manager (ASM) at Doha, while Ali Al Amri has been moved from Doha to fill the ASM position in Chennai.
Hamed Said Al Shiyah has been appointed as ASM at Chittagong, Zahran Am Busaidy at Bangkok, Hilal Al Shidhani at Kathmandu and Khalid Al Balushi has been appointed as airport duty manager at Muscat.
In addition to these internal moves, three new staff have joined the airline. Waheed Al Balushi has been appointed as ASM at Kuala Lumpur, Maher Al Zadjali at Lahore and Fahad Al Suleimani at Dubai.
Saleem Amanulla, general manager – airport services at Oman Air, said: “We are delighted to welcome those members of staff who have just joined Oman Air and we congratulate those who have been appointed to new positions.”
“It is particularly satisfying for Oman’s national airline that all the new appointees are Omani nationals,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June