BA to fly Boeing 777 on Jeddah route
Jeddah, September 30, 2013
British Airways (BA) has announced that it will be introducing a four class Boeing 777 aircraft from Jeddah on March 31, 2014.
The 777 aircraft means that customers from Jeddah will be able to enjoy British Airways’ award-winning First class cabin and latest Club World cabin, with an increase in over 250 seats each week to London Heathrow’s Terminal 5.
The airline has already increased its frequency on the route earlier in 2013, and from March 31, 2014, will offer customers a choice of four cabins. This includes 14 suites in the airline’s redesigned flagship First cabin, 48 fully flat-bed seats in Club World business class, 40 seats in World Traveller Plus premium economy cabin and 124 seats in the World Traveller economy.
Paolo De Renzis, area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia said: “We will be serving Jeddah with our Boeing 777 aircraft, which has proven very popular with our customers around the world and gives them greater choice when flying with us.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand