Cluttons in Bahrain hotel lease deal
Manama, September 27, 2013
Property expert Cluttons said it has won a contract to accommodate the staff of Domain, a new five-star luxury hotel in Bahrain, which is part of the Chic & Unique Hotels Group.
The hotel had recently launched the ground breaking 'hotel-club concept' in the Diplomatic Area, with views of the island's coastal landscape, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Cluttons leased all units in the brand new Silver Tower in Juffair to Domain Hotel, to accommodate 180 new employees.
The building consists of 16 one-bedroom flats and 30 two-bedroom fully furnished flats, with access to a pool and a gym.
"We feel strongly that this is a great indication of an upturn in Bahrain's economy," Cluttons Bahrain country head Harry Goodson-Wickes said.
"The opening of a luxury hotel has not only encouraged people to come here for work, but also shows a confidence that tourism is on the increase again," he stated.
Silver Tower was chosen by the Domain's managing director Patrick De Groot and his team because it is a modern building that reflects the boutique hotel concept that they are creating.
Domain's slogan and ethos is "Stay, Work, Play," so it was important that the staff had clean and well-equipped accommodation, which was in close proximity to work.
De Groot praised Cluttons' senior leasing and sales executives Francine Williamson and Jennifer Perry for the speed with which they conducted their search.
With the professional assistance of the Cluttons team, the commercial negotiation, the legal paperwork and the subsequent handshake only took about two weeks," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region