Plaza to open ‘Pay-in’ lounge at Bengaluru airport
Bengaluru, September 26, 2013
Plaza Premium Lounge, an international ‘pay-in lounge,’ is set to open its services in the Bengaluru International Airport.
The company will open two pay-in lounges and a day hotel at the airport, said a statement.
The new lounges, one in the international departures and the other in domestic departures, will be designed by Australian designer Mitchel Squires and will have food and beverage, comfortable seating, shower for guests to freshen up, business centre and a spa and massage parlour, it said.
The 6,100-sq f Plaza Premium Lounge Day Hotel will be the first day hotel at the airport, said the statement.
“Our goal is to make the airport experience a part of the travel experience that travellers look forward to, turning what is otherwise seen as stress and chaos into a pleasurable time,” said Song Hoi See, founder and CEO of Plaza Premium Lounge Management. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer