Sofitel Al Khobar offers Eid getaways
Al Khobar, September 24, 2013
Sofitel Al Khobar The Corniche, which overlooks the waters of the Arabian Gulf and the island of Bahrain, is inviting guests to experience a seaside getaway this Eid Al Adha.
Featuring modern architecture, contemporary designs and state-of-the-art technology, Sofitel Al Khobar the Corniche provides five-star luxury service with perfectly manicured green gardens, a terrace and an outdoor swimming pool.
A 400 sq m well-being centre includes a fully equipped state-of-the-art health and fitness centre, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, Moroccan hammam, two luxurious treatment rooms and two covered outdoor swimming pools.
The hotel offers 229 rooms, including three executive floors, Club Sofitel, five 60 sq m Prestige suits, five 125 sq m Opera suites and one 190 sq m Royal suite offering exceptional panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Sofitel’s trademark includes the unique MyBed concept.
All rooms come equipped with a state-of-the-art interactive LCD television, Bose sound system, free Wi-Fi and elegant French bathroom amenities.
In celebration of Eid Al Adha, the hotel’s Cafe Chic is host to an alluring buffet featuring an extensive range of both traditional and international meat specialities.
The Chocolate Lounge, located on the mezzanine floor, offers pastries, ice cream and a wide range of home-made chocolates, while the Manzanita Club & Terrace features a selection of fresh and healthy smoothies, mocktails and a chef’s selection of finger food and French pastries.
Club Sofitel offers exclusive and personalised service to guests located on one of the three executive floors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers