Nasair launches $22 domestic fare
Riyadh, September 18, 2013
Saudi Arabia’s national low-cost carrier nasair has launched flights on all its domestic routes for SR83 ($22) per passenger on September 23 to mark the kingdom’s 83rd National Day.
“As Saudi Arabia’s national carrier we proudly invite our customers to join us in celebrating the kingdom’s National Day by flying nasair for only SR83 on any of our domestic routes on September 23,” said Sulaiman Al-Hamdan, group CEO of NAS Holding.
Wael Al Sarhan, director of Marketing and Communication, said: “We believe in sharing our phenomenal success with the millions of passengers nasair has carried over the past six years and take every opportunity to engage and connect with our loyal customers through unique and innovative offers and promotions that celebrate key national events within our airports and onboard our domestic and international flights.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal