BA launches special offer for Jordanians
Amman, September 12, 2013
British Airways has launched its ‘Visit Britain’ campaign, slashing fares to several destinations in the UK for Jordanian passengers.
As part of the offer, the airline is also providing a range of discounts with retailers on Britain’s high street, including Harrod’s, Liberty and Westfield.
Travellers can avail it by presenting their British Airways boarding card to the selected vendors on their visit, said a senior official.
Paolo De Renzis, the area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia, said: “The UK is a great place to visit all year round for shopping, arts and culture, and we are delighted to welcome our Jordanian guests to Britain with special fares and offers.”
While London accounts for the majority of inbound visitors, other destinations seeing an increase include Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal