Lufthansa wins top award
Frankfurt, September 12, 2013
Germany’s flag carrier Lufthansa was honoured with the International Five Star Diamond Award from the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences (AAHS) recently.
The academy recognised Lufthansa’s First Class onboard its intercontinental fleet, the First Class Terminal in Frankfurt and the First Class Lounge at New York’s JFK International Airport.
Joseph Cinque, the president and CEO of the AAHS, said: "Lufthansa’s commitment to its first class services and onboard hospitality, its achievements and true quality is impressive and deserves the International Five Star Diamond Award."
Jens Bischof, the chief commercial officer at Lufthansa, added: “We are very excited to receive this award from the academy which has evolved into an international powerhouse network that values the very highest quality and hospitality.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief