Visit Abu Dhabi launched in Brazilian Portuguese
Abu Dhabi, September 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi) has launched a Brazilian Portuguese version of its website (www.visitabudhabi.ae), making the comprehensive online resource now available in nine languages.
The introduction follows Etihad Airways’ launch of daily non-stop services from Sao Paolo to Abu Dhabi International Airport last June and Brazilian travel trade feedback on tactics needed to encourage the Brazilian traveller.
“Brazil has long enjoyed excellent relations with Abu Dhabi and having information on the emirate available in Brazil’s official language can help reach a wider Brazilian audience and allow it to discover this fascinating destination,” said Brazil’s Ambassador to the UAE João de Mendonça Lima Neto.
Abu Dhabi-bound Brazilians can now rely on the website to search for hotels, flights and car rentals and explore the latest attractions, experiences, events, leisure activities and get useful culture and heritage information.
In addition to Portuguese, the website is available in English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Mandarin. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria