Visit Abu Dhabi launched in Brazilian Portuguese
Abu Dhabi, September 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi) has launched a Brazilian Portuguese version of its website (www.visitabudhabi.ae), making the comprehensive online resource now available in nine languages.
The introduction follows Etihad Airways’ launch of daily non-stop services from Sao Paolo to Abu Dhabi International Airport last June and Brazilian travel trade feedback on tactics needed to encourage the Brazilian traveller.
“Brazil has long enjoyed excellent relations with Abu Dhabi and having information on the emirate available in Brazil’s official language can help reach a wider Brazilian audience and allow it to discover this fascinating destination,” said Brazil’s Ambassador to the UAE João de Mendonça Lima Neto.
Abu Dhabi-bound Brazilians can now rely on the website to search for hotels, flights and car rentals and explore the latest attractions, experiences, events, leisure activities and get useful culture and heritage information.
In addition to Portuguese, the website is available in English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Mandarin. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas