Ramada Ajman offers special wedding rates
Dubai, September 4, 2013
Ramada Hotel and Suites Ajman presents exclusive wedding packages at its Majestic Ballroom, ideal for couples who are looking for a stylish yet reasonably-priced venue for their big day.
The hotel offers a Silver Wedding Package for as low as AED110 ($30)/ for a minimum of 150 guests, inclusive of tailor-made menu with a variety of cuisine, four-tier wedding cake, stage decoration, centre piece and table arrangements, DJ, video and photography package, and free kids’ activities during the event.
The package also includes a complimentary one-night stay at Honeymoon Suite, with romantic flower turndown service and complimentary dinner and breakfast for the bride and groom served in the suite.
Gold and Platinum packages are also available for couples who have additional wedding requirements. These packages feature added services such as free use of LCD and screen projector and relaxing massages for the bride and groom at Shapes Spa. The Platinum package includes a one-night stay at Ramada Downtown Dubai, with a complimentary limousine service.
Majestic Ballroom is strategically located at the heart of Ajman and easily accessible to Dubai, Sharjah and other Northern Emirates. The biggest ballroom in Ajman with a seating capacity of 600 to 800 persons, it has been a preferred venue of various business and private gatherings in the emirate.
Ramada Ajman’s special wedding packages are available from September to November, and are subject to availability, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas