Staybridge Suites opens in Lebanon
Beirut, September 4, 2013
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has opened the Staybridge Suites Beirut, marking the entrance of the international extended-stay hotel brand into the country.
Staybridge Suites is located in Verdun Street in downtown Beirut, within walking distance of the famous Hamra Street, the seafront promenade and local universities, including the American University of Beirut (AUB), said a statement.
The 121-suite hotel offers panoramic views of the city in an apartment-style accommodation and prime location, it said.
It offers studio suites and one and two bedroom apartments featuring fully equipped kitchenettes, large work-spaces and 32-inch LED TVs.
The hotel also features a roof-top swimming pool; The Pantry, a 24 hour shop stocked with food and drink; complimentary wi-fi throughout the hotel; a laundry room; secure underground parking; and gym facilities, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers