Dubai hospitality firm HMH to join Moscow expo
Dubai, September 3, 2013
Hospitality Management Holdings (HMH), a Dubai-based hotel management and development company, is set to take part in an international tourism fair in Moscow, as a co-participant with the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
The Moscow Tourism Fair for Leisure is to be held from September 17 to 20, 2013 at the international exhibition centre - Crocus Expo.
HMH’s section will be part of the larger DTCM allocated area and it will represent its brands including Coral Hotels and Resorts, Corp Executive and Ewa Hotels in Dubai.
Michel Noblet, HMH president, said: “This exhibition will not only offer a platform to display our properties and services but also allows for a better understanding of the new prominent trends, an opportunity to exchange ideas and learn about the upcoming prospects.”
In the previous year Moscow Leisure had 1500 exhibitors from over 100 countries and provided exposure to 30 of Russia’s main regions while being attended by over 65,000 visitors. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley