Rotana appoints new area VP
Abu Dhabi, September 2, 2013
Rotana, a leading hotel management company with over 85 properties throughout the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and Eastern Europe, has appointed Greg Allan as the area vice president – Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
Allan comes with over 30 years of international experience in the hotel management industry, with his last position being the vice president – rooms, food and beverage and head of marketing at Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore.
He will be overseeing the operations of Rotana in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain in keeping with the expansion plans of the company, and providing excellence in service and quality in all aspects of the operations within the region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments