Madinat Jumeirah offers wellness retreat
Dubai, September 1, 2013
Madinat Jumeirah, a five-star resort in Dubai, will host a yoga and wellness event over September 19 – 21 at its award-winning Talise Spa.
The weekend includes a two night stay at the resort’s Arabian-inspired Dar Al Masyaf courtyard summer houses and will feature a relaxing treatment at the spa, followed by yoga under the full moon on the resort’s beach.
Over the course of two days, under the guidance of qualified instructors and practitioners, guests will be guided through meditations and yoga sessions in a beach setting.
Cooking classes with Wellness Resort Chef Gabi Kurz, lifestyle, nutrition and digestive wellness seminars, are included in the activities to help guests develop a greater awareness of overall wellbeing and discover inner balance.
The programme has been created by Talise Spa with UAE based ‘Yoga Retreats’ offering guests space to focus, relax, rejuvenate and reflect in a social environment.
Guests are also invited to use Talise Spa’s facilities, which include private male and female changing rooms and are equipped with sauna and steam room facilities, hot and cold plunge pools. The spa also features a communal outdoor swimming pool.
Prices start from Dh2080 ($566) ++ per night, per person, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers