Rotana Jet launches Bahrain-Abu Dhabi flights
Abu Dhabi, August 29, 2013
UAE-based Rotana Jet, an executive charter and scheduled airline service, has announced twice weekly flights between Abu Dhabi Al Bateen Airport and Bahrain.
Bahrain marked the second international destination of Rotana Jet after Salalah in Oman.
“Bahrain is another example of Rotana Jet’s commitment to provide passengers with choice and great value with easy access,” said Rajendran Vellapalath, Rotana Jet’s commercial and planning director.
“2013 will continue to be one of Rotana Jet’s biggest years of expansion addressing the underserved markets that our strategy has focused on. As we continue to grow and receive more aircraft, we will look at other opportunities to expand our network and further strengthen our brand presence. This includes the GCC region initially.”
For travelers from the UAE capital, flights will operate between Al Bateen Airport in Abu Dhabi and Bahrain on Thursdays and Saturdays. Passengers to Bahrain will travel on a 50-seat Embraer Jet aircraft. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head