Oman Air adds extra flights to Salalah
Muscat, August 25, 2013
Oman Air has added extra flights to Salalah from Muscat following an increase in the number of visitors due to the Khareef season and the ongoing Salalah Tourism Festival.
The airline has added 306 flights in this sector during the months from June to September, said a statement.
The Salalah Tourism Festival is a celebration of the history, culture, traditions and landscapes of the Governorate of Dhofar, it said. It opened on August 10 and will run until September 6.
Ahmed Alamri, country manager, said: “As the national carrier of Oman and official carrier of Salalah Tourism Festival, we are providing extra flights to Salalah to cope with the increased demand largely for Omani families as well as visitors from GCC countries and beyond. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct