TCA Abu Dhabi, TUI target Indian tourists
Abu Dhabi, August 15, 2013
Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi) and TUI, a leading leisure travel company, have teamed up to stage a month long campaign in New Delhi to further bolster Indian visitor numbers to the emirate.
Dubbed ‘Abu Dhabi Month’, the campaign, which runs throughout August in the dedicated TUI flagship store at the Select Citywalk Mall, will see a number of marketing and online activations staged, including in-store branding and collateral as well as Abu Dhabi banners on the TUI website and a joint e-marketing campaign, said a statement.
“With much more to see and do in Abu Dhabi as well as increased air access from the country following Etihad Airways’ equity stake in Jet Airways, we expect to see strong growth in the number of Indian guests choosing the emirate as their preferred holiday destination,”said Bejan Dinshaw, country manager, India, TCA Abu Dhabi.
Sunil Hasija, executive director, TUI India, said robust growth to Abu Dhabi from India was evidence of the emirate’s rapidly evolving leisure and business tourism offering, which is being increasingly factored into consumers’ travel decisions. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief