Yoga and wellbeing event at Madinat Jumeirah
Dubai, August 13, 2013
Talise Spa at the Madinat Jumeirah is set to present its first yoga and wellbeing retreat in September.
The Arabian resort of Dubai will host the event, which will take place from September 19 to 21.
The weekend includes a two-night stay at Madinat Jumeirah’s Arabian-inspired Dar Al Masyaf courtyard summer houses, a relaxing treatment at the Talise Spa, followed by yoga under the full moon on the resort’s beach, said a statement.
Over the course of the stay, guests will be guided through meditations and yoga sessions under the guidance of qualified instructors and practitioners.
The retreat also includes cooking classes with wellness resort chef Gabi Kurz, lifestyle, nutrition and digestive wellness seminars, designed to help guests develop a greater awareness of overall wellbeing and discover inner balance.
The programme has been carefully created by Talise Spa with UAE-based ‘Yoga Retreats’ offering guests space to focus, relax, rejuvenate and reflect in a social environment, said the statement.
Guests are also invited to use Talise Spa’s facilities, which includes sauna and steam room facilities, hot and cold plunge pools and an outdoor swimming pool, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas