Yoga and wellbeing event at Madinat Jumeirah
Dubai, August 13, 2013
Talise Spa at the Madinat Jumeirah is set to present its first yoga and wellbeing retreat in September.
The Arabian resort of Dubai will host the event, which will take place from September 19 to 21.
The weekend includes a two-night stay at Madinat Jumeirah’s Arabian-inspired Dar Al Masyaf courtyard summer houses, a relaxing treatment at the Talise Spa, followed by yoga under the full moon on the resort’s beach, said a statement.
Over the course of the stay, guests will be guided through meditations and yoga sessions under the guidance of qualified instructors and practitioners.
The retreat also includes cooking classes with wellness resort chef Gabi Kurz, lifestyle, nutrition and digestive wellness seminars, designed to help guests develop a greater awareness of overall wellbeing and discover inner balance.
The programme has been carefully created by Talise Spa with UAE-based ‘Yoga Retreats’ offering guests space to focus, relax, rejuvenate and reflect in a social environment, said the statement.
Guests are also invited to use Talise Spa’s facilities, which includes sauna and steam room facilities, hot and cold plunge pools and an outdoor swimming pool, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand