Sofitel Abu Dhabi appoints new sales director
Abu Dhabi, August 12, 2013
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche has appointed Olivier Tombeur as its director of sales and marketing.
Tombeur joins the Abu Dhabi team from his previous position as director of sales for Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach.
Tombeur has six years experience with the group, besides experience on key markets such as UK, Germany, France, US and Australia.
“Olivier brings with him a wealth of knowledge in corporate, leisure and MICE sales, making him the perfect addition to our already dynamic team,” said general manager Nael El- Waary. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- Mideast to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project