St Regis unveils ‘the largest suite in UAE’
Abu Dhabi, August 11, 2013
The St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, has unveiled the resort’s flagship Royal Suite, the largest hotel suite in the United Arab Emirates.
Spanning 2,100 sq m with four bedrooms, the duplex occupies the top two floors of the resort’s west wing and is priced at Dh130,000 ($35,390) per night.
“The Royal Suite is a masterpiece that is perfectly suited for a visionary destination such as Saadiyat,” said Max Wiegerinck, hotel manager, St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi. “This is a luxurious home away from home, both distinguished and relaxed, with personal butler service and a private spa treatment room, adding to its bespoke nature.”
Ali Al Hammadi, deputy managing director of Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC), the owner and developer of the resort, said, “The launch of the Royal Suite completes The St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, an address that has fast evolved to become one of the city’s popular leisure destinations. Saadiyat positions itself as a celebration of unique landmarks, and this suite complements that promise.”
The interior design of the Royal Suite was inspired by the sea, white sand, sea shells, ancient sea worn stones and driftwood.
Designed by UAE-based Enigma Design, the interior of the Royal Suite features a warm earth-toned palette with shades of sea mist, teal and blue. The stunning spiral staircase with a reflective water feature at its base, together with the custom design lighting and curated artwork from around the world, adds to the relaxed grandeur, according to a statement.
Upon arrival, guests enter a palatial living room with a Steinway grand piano before stepping into the regal 12-seater dining room, which offers exquisite culinary experiences complemented by the signature St. Regis Butler Service.
Also located on the upper level of the Royal Suite are three individual bedrooms, a private study, a mini-cinema and a games room outfitted with a billiard table. Guests may enjoy uninterrupted ocean views while lounging in the spacious terrace with bar or dining by the outdoor swimming pool.
Spanning the entire lower floor, the master bedroom comes with a private balcony with ocean views. Other features include a spacious ocean-facing bathroom with a walk-in double shower and bathtub, an expansive walk-in closet and dressing area, a spa room and sauna. All bathrooms in the suite include bespoke amenities, alongside the St Regis Brand’s signature Remède bath products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn