Emirates to roll out Google Now cards
Dubai, August 6, 2013
Dubai-based Emirates airline is set to roll-out Google Now cards for its passengers who book via its website.
A feature of the Google Search app, Google Now is available and fully integrated for Android and iOS devices, said a statement.
Google Now will act as a personal assistant that gives users travel information, including reminders of their upcoming flight, flight times and departure terminal, it said.
It will also give passengers relevant information on their destination including the weather conditions locally, currency, local landmarks, accommodation and attractions.
Patrick Brannelly, vice president, Product, Publishing, Digital and Events, Emirates Corporate Communications, Marketing and Brand, said: “For users who book on Emirates.com, Google Now will allow us to deliver pre-flight information to our customers about their destination in a very user-friendly style and we hope our passengers find it of benefit.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct